We currently have 0 vacancy however you can still complete an application form for any future vacancies (application form at the bottom of the page) :
Tutor/Assessor in Health & Social Care We are looking for a person/people who are passionate about teaching Health & Social Care workers in various settings, providing them with the knowledge, skills and understanding to be excellent practitioners in their field and attain the qualification they are studying for.
You should be either
- A qualified Assessor in Health and Social Care Or
- An experienced Health and Social Care Worker (must have at least a level 3 qualification in Health and Social Care) who is willing to train to be a tutor/assessor.
Successful applicants will:
- Have an in-depth knowledge of Health and Social Care with preferably a professional qualification in assessing such as an A1 or D32 (or equivelant), but training may be offered to the successful applicant, experienced in Health and Social Care.
- Have excellent communication & interpersonal skills/abilities
- Be passionate about raising standards in Health & Social Care through teaching
- Be supportive, tactful and patient
- Be confident to deliver Functional Skills (Maths, English & possibly ICT)
- Have a training qualification or be willing to attend a training course (Level 3 or above).
- Be able to work with candidates from different backgrounds
- Be able to work alone or within a team
- Be able to create accurate reports and keep meticulous records of meetings and evaluations
- Have an interest in helping people to develop personally and professionally
- Be able to clearly explain complex topics
- Be well organised.
- Be confident to liaise with learners’ immediate supervisors.
- Have transport (travel expences are paid at 33p per mile for assessors using their own cars) and be prepared to travel to the workplaces of learners to conduct onsite observations, carry out group or one to one session and to check through evidence portfolios.
Please note that by choosing to complete the application form you agree for Vision Training (North East) Limited using your personal information to process your application. Please also read the Privacy Notice at the bottom of the page that explains how we will use your personal information if you apply for the post/s
The information you supply in this form will only be used by Vision Training (North East) Ltd (hereafter known as the company) in relation to your application, we will not use it for any other purposes nor will we share it with any third parties.
We retain your details electronically for 6 months, and contact you if we have a position we believe you may be suitable for within the company after which they will be deleted from the system, by the company’s system administrator.
On receipt of your application your personal details will be forwarded to the interview panel, who will print out your application and CV, if you are successful your information will be transferred to your employee record, if you are unsuccessful your printed details will be destroyed confidentially and any electronically held personal information will be deleted.
If you have any further queries about how we use your personal information please contact us on 01642 673255