‘Statement of Service’
Who are we?
Vision Training is a private company that works throughout the north of England with the overriding aim of ‘providing a quality service to our customers through innovative training, support and training opportunities’.
The organisation has been established for over eight years and during that time it has become the quality organisation in the area for qualifications, information, advice & guidance, training and support pertaining to Health and Social Care.
Our directors are from a Health and Social Care background with over 25 years’ experience in the sector and our assessors are experienced in a wide range of social care sectors. We work in partnership with Colleges and a wide range of Care organisations.
Vision Training (North East) Ltd aims to deliver exceptional quality training and qualification programmes that significantly increase the knowledge and skills of our registered learners to enable them to meet their career goals and enhance their contribution to their organisations and teams service provision.
Learners can expect:
- To receive individualised training and assessment
- Their assessors to be available for visits at least every 3 weeks
- To be guided by knowledgeable, well qualified assessors
- To be given resources that meet their needs and the needs of the qualifications
- To complete their qualification journey in a timely manner be they Apprenticeships, National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs), Functional Skills or Short Courses.