We feel passionate about standards of care in the health and social care sector and are committed to the protection of the most vulnerable people in our community. It is our goal to raise the quality of Social Care delivery throughout all of the geographical areas in which we operate. We can achieve this by working in partnership with Health and Social Care Service Providers to increase the knowledge and understanding and improve the working practices of their employees from Registered Managers through to Support Workers and Ancillary Workers.
We have a vision.
Our vision is to be the best that we can, and to share it with you. Whether you are an employer or an individual, we make the best in Health & Social Care training available to you; whether you have a days, or a lifetimes experience in this field.
Our job is to find the right level of training to help you, your team, or your organisation to grow. To do this we assess the foundations of existing skills and advise where we see not just gaps-but also potential-to fill. We then suggest the best training solutions for your needs.
For long term or bigger projects, we can also tailor-make training plans, for one person, or one hundred-or more.
We can do this because our founders already have over 20 years experience of being social care providers-at every level.
From our first-hand experience of being social carers and nurses, to establishing and growing a highly successful home care provision agency & NVQ Assessment Centre, we have grown up within the social care and nursing sector.
In short, we understand the exact training needs of people working in health and social care, because we’ve been there.
Whether you are an employer or an individual, we can help you grow. When you grow taller, you see further, learn to see further.
We offer a broad range of Health & Social Care NVQs, as well as induction & mandatory training in Health & Social Care. We are accredited with Edexcel and our NVQ Assessment Centre awarding body number is 41385.
We are also pleased to offer fully funded NVQs level 2, 3, 4 and 5 [subject to the learners eligibility and capacity].
- Contact List
- Emergency / Incident Notification Page
- Learner Achievements 2017-18
- Our Policies & Procedures
- #2155 (no title)
- Absence Policy
- Accident At Work Policy
- Anti-Bribery Policy
- Appeals Policy – Candidate/Learner
- Assessment Malpractice Policy
- Assessment Policy
- Capability Policy
- Comments, Commendations and Complaints Policy
- Confidentiality Policy
- Continual Professional Development Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Disclosure and Barring Service Policy
- Employer Engagement Policy
- Equality & Diversity Policy
- Health & Safety Policy
- ICT Acceptable Use Policy
- Individual Learning Plans Policy
- Information, Advice and Guidance Policy
- Initial Assessment Policy
- Internal Quality Assurance Policy
- Lone Working Policy
- Prevent Policy
- Progress Review Policy
- Quality Assurance Policy
- Records Management and Retention Policy
- Recruitment & Selection Policy
- Risk Assessment Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- Special Assessment Needs Policy
- Sustainability Policy
- Statement of Service & Service Offer
- The Team
- Thank You, Testimonials and Case Studies
- Chantelle Doughty – “very responsive…. adapt programmes…”
- Faye Mason – “the best learning experience I have encountered”
- Gillian – Meeting individual learner complex needs
- Laura Webster – “I have also had a promotion to senior support worker whilst I have been studying my level 3, my level 3 has helped me to understand more about my new job role.”
- Rachel B – Learner Support Case Study
- Sarah & Cheryl – Meeting individual learning needs
- Seble Clegg – “as I got to know my assessor Julie, she gave me lots of confidence and I felt I could do my job as a carer better.”